Nuts and Bolts of eLearning on a Price range : On-line Occasions Archive
Online event archive
L & D at a small online conference 2020 – April 22, 2020
Director of Research
The learning guild
Sure, eLearning solutions can be huge savings, but startup and design costs can be prohibitive. With Jane Bozarth, author of e-learning solutions in the blink of an eye, discover examples of low-cost – even free! – eLearning solutions.
We look at:
- Make the decision “buy versus build”
- Identify inexpensive means of adding interactivity and visual interest
- Make better use of tools and resources, including those you already have
- Break down examples of online training programs into essential pieces and identify ways to reduce the cost of making similar products
- Use social and collaborative tools to extend learning beyond formal courses
- Determination of some important behaviors and attitudes of successful “shoestringers”
Handouts are available to members of the Learning Guild. Please log in or login to download these files.
This video is available to members of the Learning Guild. Please log in or login to watch this video.
Back to the library