Hidden eBook Gems: 10 Should-Learn eLearning Titles
12 Hidden eBook Gems To Add To Your TBR eLearning List Today
It is (again) time to dive into the virtual bookshelves and showcase titles that you may have overlooked. These hidden eBook gems cover everything from immersive storytelling to performance consulting. If you’re looking for some beach eLearning read, check out the top 12 eLearning eBooks below.
1. A mobile learning guide from an L&D manager on the use of personalized content for the competence training of CommLab India
Mobile technology affects every aspect of our lives, including the way we work and learn. Hence, L&D executives can no longer ignore the potential of mobile learning for corporate learning. In this eBook, you will learn how you can use mobile learning for skills training and beyond.
2. Key Considerations When Selecting A Live Virtual Training Solution For Businesses from The Elearning Guild
How do you offer effective and effective virtual training? This is a great guide to help you find the ideal enterprise learning solution for your business, including all the criteria you should consider to maximize ROI.
3. Always one step ahead: Future-proof corporate training with learning and performance advice from EI Design
This ultimate guide offers insights into why you should harness the power of learning and performance counseling to plan the course of a successful virtual training transformation. It also includes adopting approaches to addressing the New Normal.
4. Virtual Training – SweetRush Style: 5 Inspirational Case Studies for a Learner Centered Approach from SweetRush
Are you accelerating the digital transformation of your learning program and looking for fresh ideas? Discover 5 case studies on virtual training – unique challenges, audiences and solutions to inspire your learning portfolio.
5. How Custom Learning Experiences Help Build a Culture of Continuous Improvement from Kineo
Continuous improvement lays the foundation for almost every business improvement model. This eBook explores how it is ultimately related to learning – and how a great approach and custom learning experiences can help you achieve business goals.
6. 8 Tips to Boost Your eLearning with Performance Consulting from AllenComm
Building a learning culture helps transform your company’s people and processes, and fosters employee engagement and performance. Download this e-book to discover instructional design best practices and training insights from experienced performance consultants.
7. Text-to-Speech for L&D Professionals: The Next Frontier of Storytelling from WellSaid Labs
Gone are the days of robot AI voices. This guide will show you how to connect with your online learners and break down barriers with the best of technical tools. It also highlights the many benefits of lifelike speech synthesis and gives tips on choosing the best AI speech generator software for your corporate training videos.
8. Modern Learning Business Case Workbook from D2L
From defining modern learning to stakeholder engagement checklists, this workbook contains valuable resources to help you invest successfully in a modern learning strategy in your company.
9. Digital learning maturity in your company from CrossKnowledge
What is digital learning maturity. Furthermore, how can L&D use them as a key to unlocking the value of learning? Discover the unique framework that CrossKnowledge uses to support and guide its customers during their maturation process.
10. The impact of customer training on Adobe loyalty and satisfaction
Can the Right LMS Help You Improve CX and Retain Loyal Customers? This guide highlights the far-reaching effects of customer training on brand perception, satisfaction scores, and long-term business growth. You will also learn how to maximize metrics and improve your customer onboarding process with a solid strategy and LMS technology.
11. Encourage modern learners with modern learning technologies from UpsideLMS
With remote working and learning the norm, L&D had to reinvent itself to meet the needs of modern learners. This eBook provides insights to help L&D professionals develop in-house talent and improve employee engagement.
12. Adding Value Through Outsourcing: How L&D Teams Can Leverage Strategic Partnerships to Meet EI Design’s Company’s Increased Expectations
This eBook provides insights into how L&D teams can leverage eLearning outsourcing to meet the growing demand for training and the evolving needs of your business.
Everything for the eLearning bookworm …
If you want to keep reading, check out more than 300 titles in our eBook library.
Simple, affordable hiring software Publish your jobs with one click on all free job posting pages + Culture Marketing ™ landing pages.