On-line Blended Studying Platform (OBLP) Developer Job at Theatre for a Change
TfaC is committed to working with a web-based learning development consultant or company to lead the technical design and development of the OBLP, which includes three technical requirement areas:
1. Content Management System (CMS) developed for TfaC to navigate as easily and intuitively as possible and to allow us to maintain the system after the system is set up without too much external support The whole system should have a TfaC look and feel and allow us to program which users have access to which LMS functions based on their role in the organization – e.g. B. Employees, partners, intermediaries, etc.
2. Learning Management System (LMS), including tracking of user progress, interactive learning tools – e.g. B. Live / recorded videos, activities, filling in the blank answers, quizzes at the end of the module, discussion forum, downloading documents / links – as well as a range of monitoring, assessment and learning tools for collecting, analyzing and evaluating behavioral changes and advocacy in community environments. The LMS can be a mix of bespoke functions and apps or third-party services.
3. E-commerce platform for marketing and selling training courses to external target groups.
The results of this consultation are:
1. Prepare a work plan for the development of the OBLP after consultation with TfaC and stakeholders.
2. Developing the OBLP in a collaborative and iterative manner.
3. Providing training on how to use the OBLP to TfaC staff and stakeholders in Malawi, Ghana and the UK.
4. Support the piloting of the OBLP and refinement of the platform as required.
5. Providing ongoing maintenance and technical support as needed.
We assume that the development of the OBLP is a highly collaborative and iterative process between TfaC and the OBLP developer, so the exact technical requirements and characteristics can be determined in early consultations. We would like to work with a developer who is open to this type of collaboration with us, including people with limited technical knowledge and experience.
We are looking for an experienced web-based learning development consultant with skills to develop CMS, LMS and e-commerce platforms.
We assume that the development of the OBLP is a highly collaborative and iterative process between TfaC and the OBLP developer, so the exact technical requirements and characteristics can be determined in early consultations.
We would like to work with a developer who is open to this type of collaboration with us, including people with limited technical knowledge and experience.
Theater for Change (TfaC) is the world’s leading international theater for development organizations. We were founded in 2003 and have two offices in Lilongwe (Malawi) and London (UK) as well as projects in 12 countries in Africa, Asia and Latin America. Our goal is to empower vulnerable and marginalized women and girls, especially with regard to their sexual and reproductive health and their rights.
We use uniquely participatory and physical approaches that put these women and girls at the center – their experiences, their stories, and their desire for change. They are the experts in their lives – no one knows their life as well as they do, and no one is better placed to lead the change process. www.tfacafrica.com