Higher Audio and Video on a Price range : On-line Occasions Archive
Online event archive
L & D at a small online conference 2020 – April 22, 2020
We have all suffered from online learning content that contained poor audio and / or video. We suffered because the material was valuable. But have you ever stopped and wondered why someone would come back for more?
In this session, you will learn how you can improve your audio and video quality by streamlining your recording workflow and buying smart devices that won’t break your budget. See exactly which devices are critical to professional-quality audio. Find out which software will give you the best results. Find out how to turn your office or open space into a recording booth that will greatly improve your audio quality. Learn how to use and complement existing lighting to your advantage. Browse your camera settings to choose a better color. Step away from that eye-catching green screen and step into better scenery. Take back control of your learning content and create amazing audio and video even on a budget.
In this session you will learn:
- What equipment do you need to capture great audio and video?
- How to configure your camera and microphone for quality
- Ways to enhance your videos with lighting
- How to improve the sound quality by simply making adjustments to your recording room
- Techniques for Getting Better Green Screen Results
- Which export settings should you use?
Handouts are available to members of the Learning Guild. Please log in or login to download these files.
This video is available to members of the Learning Guild. Please log in or join in to watch this video.
Back to the library