Hidden eBook Gems: 11 Titles You Ought to Verify Out
8 Amazing Hidden eBook Gems To Add To Your TBR eLearning List
It’s time to browse the virtual bookshelves and highlight titles that you may have missed. These hidden eBook gems cover the full spectrum of eLearning design and development, from onboarding to performance consulting. If you fancy an informative read, there is something for everyone on this list.
1. How to create virtual worker onboarding programs for your remote workers using Obsidian
It is important for companies to start remote onboarding programs to bring their new hires up to speed. This eBook provides insights and practical advice to help you attract new hires and returning (newly hired) employees.
2. 8 tips to increase your eLearning with Performance Consulting from AllenComm
Transforming your company’s people and processes can help increase employee engagement and performance. But everything depends on an effective learning culture. Discover best practices for instructional design and training offerings from performance consultants.
3. SweetRush Style Virtual Training: 5 Inspirational Case Studies for a SweetRush Learning Centered Approach
Are you ready for your digital transformation journey and need insider tips? Discover 5 virtual training case studies – unique challenges, audiences and solutions to generate new ideas for your learning portfolio.
4. The Virtual Onboarding Guide: How to Set Up Remote Workers for eLearning Brothers Success
This ultimate guide provides a checklist and sample virtual onboarding template that can help you increase remote worker productivity and engagement. It also covers key topics and the 4 pillars of onboarding.
5. Key Considerations When Selecting an Enterprise Live Virtual Training Solution by the eLearning Guild
Get to know all the criteria you need to maximize your virtual training and get the results you want. This is the ideal guide for choosing the right learning solution for your company.
6. Microlearning tips for a successful remote employee onboarding process by talent code
Corporate trainers and managers have the ability to develop and deliver fully customized digital micro-learning trips for their teams. Access the best microlearning tips to start a hassle-free onboarding process for remote workers.
7. How Custom Learning Experiences Help Build a Culture of Continuous Improvement From Kineo
Every successful business improvement model is based on continuous improvement. This eBook explores how it relates to learning and how the right approach and individual learning experiences can help you achieve your goals.
8. Future-proof corporate training with learning and performance advice from EI Design
This guide provides insights into why any business should use learning and performance counseling to implement a successful virtual training transformation.
9. Maturity of digital learning in your company through CrossKnowledge
This hidden eBook gem takes a closer look at the digital learning maturity model and how L&D professionals can use it to unlock the value of learning. You will also discover the innovative framework that CrossKnowledge uses to support and guide its clients during the maturity period.
10. Data and learning: adding learning analytics to your organization through learning pool
Learn how data and learning analytics can help your company overcome the biggest challenges and stand out from the competition. It covers everything from choosing an assessment method to using a learning record store.
11. Guide for Mobile Learning from an L&D Manager to Use Personalized Content for Competency Training by CommLab India
Mobile technology affects every aspect of our lives, including the way we learn. L&D executives can no longer overlook the potential of mobile learning for employee development. Learn how you can use mobile learning for skills training to fill important gaps.
Everything for the eLearning bookworm …
If you want to keep reading, visit our eBook library to discover more than 300 titles.
Make the job easier. Running a small business has never been so difficult. Homebase helps with free tools to keep track of time and manage your team.