Canada Association of Tourism Employees

What’s the probability a COVID-19 check is flawed? What about 97%

According to the New York Times, Global Research and other global media, one of the most common tests used to detect COVID-19 may be so flawed that hundreds of thousands of positive COVID-19 tests should be invalidated. The problem has been known for many months but continues.

  • A 97 false positive for the most common tests to detect COVID-19 is a crime, some experts say
  • Tourism destinations like Hawaii rely on a flawed test for visitors to avoid quarantine.
  • Millions have been tested with a test that the WHO said was not flawed

Destinations like Hawaii require one POC test (Rapid Point of Care) and RT-PCR Diagnostic Panel. These are both nucleic acid amplification tests (NAAT) and therefore both types of tests are approved by the state of Hawaii.

The real-time reverse transcription polymerase chain reaction (rRT-PCR) The test was approved by the World Health Organization on January 23, 2020 as a means of detecting the SARS-COV-2 virus, according to the recommendations of a virology research group supported by Bill and Melinda (based at the Charité University Hospital, Berlin), according to the Gates Foundation.

Exactly one year later, on January 20, 2021, the WHO withdraws. You are not saying “We made a mistake”. The withdrawal is carefully worded.

While WHO does not deny the validity of its misleading guidelines for January 2020, it recommends “R.E-test “ (what everyone knows is an impossibility).

The controversial issue concerns the number of amplification threshold cycles (Ct). According to Pieter Borger and others.

The number of amplification cycles [should be] less than 35; preferably 25-30 cycles. In the case of virus detection, isolation in cell culture> 35 cycles only detected signals that do not correlate with the infectious virus.

The World Health Organization (WHO) tacitly admits one year later that ALL PCR tests performed at an amplification threshold of 35 cycles (Ct) or higher are INVALID. However, this was recommended in January 2020 in consultation with the virology team at the Charité hospital in Berlin.

If the test is performed at a threshold of 35 Ct or higher (which is recommended by the WHO), the virus cannot be detected, which means that ALL so-called confirmed “positive cases” Tables that have been listed in the last 14 months are invalid.

According to Pieter Borger, Bobby Rajesh Malhotra and Michael Yeadon, the Ct> 35 was the norm “in most laboratories in Europe and the USA”.

Below is the WHO’s carefully worded “withdrawal”. The full text with a link to the original document can be found in the appendix:

WHO diagnostic testing guidelines for SARS-CoV-2 state that careful interpretation of weak positive results is required (1). The cycle threshold (Ct) required to detect the virus is inversely proportional to the patient’s viral load. If the test results do not match the clinical presentation, A new sample should be taken and retested with the same or a different NAT technology. (Emphasis added)

WHO reminds IVD users that disease prevalence changes the predictive value of test results. when the disease prevalence decreases, the risk of false positives increases. This means that the probability that a person with a positive result (SARS-CoV-2 detected) is actually infected with SARS-CoV-2 decreases with decreasing prevalence, regardless of the alleged specificity.

“Invalid positives” is the underlying concept

This is not a problem of “Weak positives” and “Risk of False Positive Elevations”. It’s about a “flawed methodology” that leads to invalid estimates.

What confirms this admission by the WHO is that the estimate of covid positive from a PCR test (with a boost cycle of 35 cycles or higher) invalid. In this case, the WHO recommends a new test: “A new copy should be removed and tested again …”.

This recommendation is pro forma. It’s not going to happen. Millions of people around the world were tested as early as February 2020. However, we must conclude that, unless retested, These estimates (according to WHO) are flawed.

From the beginning, the PCR test was routinely used at a Ct amplification threshold of 35 or higher, as recommended by the WHO in January 2020. This means that the PCR methodology used worldwide has led to the creation of erroneous and misleading Covid statistics in the past 12 to 14 months.

And these statistics are used to measure the progression of the “pandemic”. The test does not recognize the virus above an amplification cycle of 35 or higher. Hence the numbers are meaningless.

It follows that there is no scientific basis to confirm the existence of a pandemic.

This in turn means that the lockdown / economic measures that have led to social panic, mass poverty and unemployment (ostensibly to contain the spread of the virus) have no justification whatsoever.

According to scientific opinion:

“When someone tests positive by PCR when a threshold of 35 cycles or higher is used (as is the case in most laboratories in Europe and the USA), The likelihood that this person is actually infected is less than 3%, The probability that the result will be false positive is 97%

In addition, these PCR tests are not routinely accompanied by a medical diagnosis of the patients being tested.

Post a Comment

You don't have permission to register