Google Cloud Fundamentals for AWS Professionals
Free Google Cloud training
This six-hour course with labs introduces AWS experts to the core functions of Google Cloud Platform (GCP) in the four technology pillars: network, computing, storage and database. It was developed for AWS Solution Architects and SysOps administrators who are familiar with the functions and setup of AWS and want to gain immediate experience with the configuration of GCP products.
With presentations, demos and practical exercises. Participants quickly get details on similarities, differences, and initial instructions.
- Identify GCP counterparts for Amazon VPC, subnets, routes, NACLs, IGW, Amazon EC2, Amazon EBS, autoscaling, elastic load balancing, Amazon S3, Amazon Glacier, Amazon RDS, Amazon Redshift, AWS IAM, and more
- Configure accounts, billing, projects, networks, subnets, firewalls, VMs, disks, autoscaling, load balancing, storage, databases, IAM and more
- Manage and monitor applications
- Explain the differences between features and pricing models
- Look for documentation and training