Do not Simply Construct Your Enterprise Case for a Studying Platform. Show It!
Secrets to Building a Compelling Learning Platform Business Model
How can you win over stakeholders and secure funding for your new eLearning solution? While many companies rely solely on RFPs, you need more thorough research to maximize ROI. This eBook shows you how you can perfect your process with a Proof of Concept (POC). You will learn how to create a targeted readiness checklist, outline goals, and create realistic schedules and milestones. It’s a step-by-step guide on how to not only create a business case for a learning platform, but also prepare a compelling pitch that will pave the way for L&D to be successful.
Don’t just create your business case for a learning platform. Prove it!
Build a successful business case for learning platforms and improve your buying and implementation process.
Why the traditional business model just isn’t enough for a learning platform
The problem many companies face is weighing the risk against the reward. They know you need a new learning platform to improve your employee development program and meet the growing needs of your company. However, you don’t have the time or resources for trial and error. How do you find a solution that lives up to expectations and doesn’t leave you with a bad case of buyer regret? The answer is a detailed proof of concept that maps every step of the selection, implementation and evaluation process. This goes beyond the usual request for quotation, as you can deal with organizational weaknesses and supplier qualifications in more detail.
About the eBook
This all-in-one guide will walk you through every step of the process, from identifying current vulnerabilities to defining success criteria and beyond. Here’s a quick look at what you’ll find in it:
- Build your business case for a learning platform – introductory and good versus compelling
- The typical process for buying and implementing a learning platform – and a better one
- Discover a better process for buying and implementing a learning platform: assemble your team
- A Better Process for Buying and Implementing a Learning Platform: Decide what matters and find a solution
- A Better Process for Buying and Implementing an LMS / LXP: Do a Proof of Concept with a Readiness Checklist
- Learn how to plan your learning platform. Proof of Concept: Choose your focus with target use cases
- How to plan your Proof of Concept learning platform: State your goals
- How to plan your LMS / LXP proof of concept: Define success criteria with a timeline and milestones
- Learn how to carry out your proof of concept for your learning platform with a one-sheet plan
- How to present your LMS Proof of Concept results in the context of a business case
Overcome implementation problems and optimize your selection process
How do you develop effective use cases that support your goals? How can you best focus your implementation efforts and streamline the selection process? Download the eBook. Don’t just create your business case for a learning platform. Prove it! to learn how to assemble your team and find the right L&D solution. It also includes tips to help you carry out a proof of concept and showcase your results in order to get an internal buy-in.
Make the job easier. Running a small business has never been so difficult. Homebase helps with free tools to keep track of time and manage your team.