Russia: Lifetime Journey – Trans-Siberian Railway
Olta Travel is proud to announce the start of the long awaited 16-day Trans-Siberian Railway Tour through Moscow, Irkutsk, Ulan Bator and Beijing. The Trans-Siberian Railway is the longest railway line in the world, connecting the western part of Russia with the Far East as well as China. Its length is long enough to take your breath away as the route is more than 9,000 kilometers and usually takes about a week to get from one part of Russia to another by train.
Although the journey can be a little difficult, it is a wonderful experience that many people dream of. In just one vacation package, different cities and cultures of Russia can be viewed with a huge and unforgettable amount of emotions after such a trip.
The itineraries include:
• Moscow to Vladivostok (or back) – This is the most popular route for traveling from Moscow to Vladivostok on the west coast of the Sea of Japan. This route lasts 15 days together with breaks in different cities of Russia. Travelers have the benefit of visiting Mongolia with its endless steppes and unique culture on their way.
• Moscow to Beijing (or back) – The route is surrounded by beautiful landscapes and crosses all major rivers in Russia: Volga, Irtysh, Ob, Yenisei and Amur. Part of it runs along the banks of the mighty Lake Baikal and, despite the length of the trip, one cannot be bored with the rich and picturesque landscape that is shown on the way from Europe to Asia.
This route takes travelers through three different cultures and countries: Russia, Mongolia and China and allows you to explore the most interesting places of each country, e.g. B. the visit of Lake Baikal, the introduction to the nomad family in Mongolia and the descent over the Great Wall in China.
Olta Travel is flexible and committed to an individual approach. Olta Travel Regular night trains run on any route between cities in Russia that are connected by rail. Such trains offer different types of seats and beds for travelers, with travelers being able to choose whether they want to stay in a two- or four-bed compartment train that offers travelers comfortable sleeping and a cozy compartment to stay on board or as they wish and budget to travel in a couchette car.
The Trans-Siberian passenger trains offer:
- Golden Eagle Luxury Train – This luxury train looks like a hotel on wheels that makes travel extremely comfortable for travelers. The Trans-Siberian Express Tour on board the Golden Eagle between Moscow and Vladivostok takes a leisurely two weeks. With a huge package of excursions included in the basic package of this trip, an experienced guide is right on the train to answer any questions and provide travelers with detailed information about places along the route.
- Imperial Russia Trains – The Imperial Russia Train is a premium luxury train that is equipped with the facilities for threats and provides the highest level of service. There is an individual air conditioning system in each compartment of the sleeping car and VIP car. This train allows travelers to travel from Moscow to Beijing or back in around two weeks.
- Tsars Gold Luxury Trains – This train takes travelers on the historic route between Moscow, Lake Baikal and Beijing. The exciting days of the trip will decipher three of the largest countries in the world right into the travel compartment, with all meals, excursions and accommodations already included in the travel package.
There are several points of interest during the trip. Travelers have the opportunity to visit many different cities. Travelers can stroll through Kazan, the capital of Tatarstan and its Kremlin, or take a city tour of the last days of the Russian tsars in Yekaterinburg. Travelers can explore the Railway Museum in Novosibirsk, and travelers will easily be drawn to the wooden architecture of old houses in the center of Irkutsk city. The unique ethnic diversity of Ulan-Ude will be a good experience, and in Ulan Bator travelers will be welcome to observe the steppes. Travelers are also greeted with the mysterious history and ancient culture of China, with legends wrapped around every ancient monument or building and so on.
Lake Baikal is a highlight on the Trans-Siberian journey. It can be said that few natural attractions dubbed the jewel of the Trans-Siberian Journey surpass the beauty and magnificence of Lake Baikal. Lake Baikal is the deepest lake in the world and contains 20 percent of the world’s fresh water. Also known as the “Pearl of Siberia”, it is home to a unique breed of freshwater seal and over 50 species of fish, including omul. Nowhere in the world will there be any other place that resembles Lake Baikal.
The highlights of the tour include:
- Sightseeing tour of Moscow
- Sightseeing tour of Irkutsk
- Visit to Listvyanka settlement – the gateway to Lake Baikal at the mouth of the Angara River, 70 km from Irkutsk
- Visit to the Taltsy Open – Air Museum for Wooden Architecture.
- Visit to the monument of Zaizan in Ulan Bator.
- Discovery of the Gandan Monastery
- Visit to the Terelj Nature Park
- Full day trip to Beijing
Choose Olta Travel to feel traditional Russian hospitality and fall in love with Russia!
Mrs. Tatiana Mirovshchikova
Director Sales, Olta Travel
191002 Saint Petersburg, russia,
5, Raziezzhaya Street, Office 220
Tel .: +7 (812) 336-60-80
Fax: +7 (812) 710-81-66
About Olta Travel
Olta Travel is a seasoned Russian DMC operating business-to-business serving leading tour operators and agencies from around the world in central Saint Petersburg and Moscow.
With the aim of providing the highest quality services so that customers fall in love with Russia, OLTA Travel focuses on excellence and is constantly developing its services in order to become the world-famous DMC and take a leading position in the Russian leisure and MICE market . Olta Travel is committed to high service quality.
Olta Travel is a professional, customer-oriented company that offers flexible offers, works efficiently, maintains honest business relationships and reacts quickly and to customer requests. The company is constantly working on gaining mutual trust among customers with its multilingual, competent and considerate employees.
The Russia-based company has the best knowledge of travel destinations and provides up-to-date information to its customers. Olta Travel is a fully licensed and insured Russian company licensed to provide Visa support.
Olta Travel Services and Tours are of high quality. With a focus on high service standards, the company offers a special and unique offer or service for every tour.
Further information can be found at: http://www.oltatravel.com/